Electronic Tenant® Solutions’ communications apps provide a great vehicle for helping local BOMA associations promote annual charitable initiatives. Scheduling events on the property calendar, preprogramming email messages, and posting alerts during the event, can not only bolster awareness, but drive tenant engagement, affinity and satisfaction.
BOMA Greater Los Angeles Hosts Annual Toy Drive – Engages Properties to Participate
As we approach the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, BOMA local associations shine a light on important causes and engage their property membership to give back to their communities. This year, like many years prior, the Greater Los Angeles Chapter of BOMA is promoting their annual toy drive.
“BOMA/GLA and it’s building members collectively facilitate the process of obtaining and disbursing donated toys. It is an annual event that highlights the spirit of giving during the holiday for children.”
Properties, like 707 Wilshire, carry the message at their location to help support the giving initiative set by BOMAGLA. They utilize email and other modes of communication to create awareness and engage tenant occupants to participate, and ensure success of the event.
It’s Never to Early to Bolster Awareness!
Below are tips for managers who want to get the most out of ETS apps while promoting their charitable endeavors this holiday!
- Post Building Calendar events related to the holidays – include links and downloads as well as calendar notifications. Set these as recurring events!
- Use Instant Alert postings, email and text/SMS to raise awareness and provide updates on charitable drives.
- Use Email Notification to create holiday decorated emails promoting events and charitable endeavors.
- Change the image on the home page of your Electronic Tenant® Portal to include charity and holiday messages.
- All Electronic Tenant® Solutions’ communications apps have link and download capabilities allowing you to put more information at everyone’s fingertips – forms, invitations / calendar events, progress updates, photos – almost anything can be included.
BONUS! Community Impact Gains Points with BOMA 360
Earning the prestigious BOMA 360 designation demonstrates that a building is outperforming the competition across all areas of operations and management. It also translates into measurable savings and operational efficiencies, as well as, higher levels of tenant satisfaction.
There are 6 categories that are reviewed in the BOMA 360 application. Although it’s just one category, Tenant Relations / Community Involvement can still add value to a property looking to apply for the designation. Among the requirements, property management must demonstrate its property’s impact on the community, whether through events held onsite, or events sponsored by the property. Management teams that harness ETS apps – like the Email Notification, Calendar, or Instant Alert – to notify tenants regarding community or charitable campaigns, can track and report on these efforts, and ultimately apply them to requirements for BOMA 360.
Downloadable Reports from ETS Dashboard Shows Email Campaign Effort
What will you and your team do this season to give back?