We have released a new update to our software that you won’t want to miss. Our new Event Registration Feature in the Reservations Application is now live!
Electronic Tenant® Solutions Announces a Reservations Application Update
The Reservations App allows property management staff to oversee amenity reservations in a single building or entire portfolio. There is no need to worry about double-booking property amenities.
Once an Amenity has been added, you can rest easy knowing that the Reservations Application will track the status of all amenity reservations, prevent booking conflicts, manage time needed between reservations, and allow tenants to reserve a time slot for events such as Fitness Classes, Tenant Socials, Blood Drives, and so much more.
Our newest feature allows property staff to set up Events with a set number of registrants per slot. Tenants will be able to view available events and register by logging into the Tenant Center. Events can be scheduled for one-time or as multi-day event with time slot availability.
Create an hour long, weekly yoga class on the rooftop deck or a monthly tenant social in the lobby, add time slots and capacity/slot, and the app will do the rest. The options are endless with this new event feature.
The Event Registration Feature allows property management staff to create:
1. Event Description: What is your scheduled event all about? Is there a cost? Is the class for beginners or experts, for example? These details are easily viewed by the tenant in the Tenant Center.
2. Event Image: Add an image to showcase your Event.
3. Reserve a Time Slot: Users can select a time slot to register and check a box to receive a reminder the day before.
4. Event Privacy: Events can be public, which allows tenants to view and register in the Tenant Center, or private. Private events will not show up in the Event List in the Tenant Center. Registrants for private events will be added by a member of the property management staff.
5. Event Attachments: Attach any necessary documents to your scheduled event, such as Fitness Center waivers or registration information.
6. Event Schedule: Tenants can view the building calendar to see when upcoming Events are scheduled.
7. Event Communications: Notes can be sent to all event registrants, all registrants on a certain date, or registrants can be selected from a list. Admin notes can also be added that will only be seen on the Event Details page in the Maintenance Center.
Your tenants will love how easy it is to register for your unique events. Add Events and time slots for Fitness Classes, Golf Simulators, Peloton Bikes, Tenant Socials, and so much more!
How will you use it for your building management needs? For more information on the Reservations App, click here.
About Electronic Tenant® Solutions
Did you know that Electronic Tenant® Solutions’ web-based commercial property management software is deployed to over half a billion square feet of preeminent commercial real estate? We offer a full suite of property management software and mobile applications. ETS applications include software and mobile apps for building operations, CRM, communications, risk management, amenity reservations, and property portals. Our Customer Success team is second to none, including dedicated account managers, live chat, phone, and email support.