As we welcome tenants back to buildings and their office spaces, it is important communicate policies and procedures that have been put in place to minimize risk of exposure to Covid-19 for tenants, vendors, and visitors when in the building. Providing tenants with information on cleaning/disinfecting procedures, mask requirements, social distancing protocols for common areas and elevators will build tenant confidence with returning to the office.
Building Entry, Lobby & Elevators:
Communicate with tenants about your cleaning/disinfection schedules and protocols. Ensure that the lobby, elevators, and other typically high traffic areas are clearly marked to ensure proper social distancing. Post clear signage to inform all visitors, vendors, and tenants that masks must be worn in the building at all times. Provide touch-free hand sanitizer stations in all common areas, including the lobby, near elevators, and restrooms.
In addition to ensuring best practices for health and safety are in place for building common areas, tenants should be encouraged to follow all CDC guidelines within individual offices and suites, including:
- Limit the number of employees/visitors/vendors/patients in the office at one time
- Wear a mask at all times while in the building
- Encourage frequent hand washing
- Install touch-free sanitizer stations
- Practice social distancing at all times
- Encourage employees who may be at greater risk to work from home
- Rearrange office furniture and spaces to maximize distancing
- Incorporate plexiglass barriers in areas where it is difficult maintain distancing
ETS Applications and web portal can help you to provide important information to anyone associated with your property or portfolio. Our Applications offer a suite of tools that can help you to deliver critical information and manage your property in multiple ways.
- Communications Platform: text message, in-app notification, email and web banners sent via desktop or mobile app.
- Centralized information Portal: for any and all property information, including safety protocols, cleaning and sanitization practices and real-time information. Consolidate ALL tenant tech/resources (not just ETS apps) in one place.
- Inspections Application: deliver tenant confidence with scheduled, documented cleaning, and sanitization protocols. Immediately address issues through integrated Work Order and PM Tasks.
- Reservations Application: encourage social distancing, optimal use of spaces, including conference rooms, fitness centers, lobby, multipurpose areas, elevator staging, etc.