The Instant Alert app provides a timely and effective way to engage, educate and empower tenants, vendors and others associated with a property. The application allows for multiple, color-coded alerts to be posted to the Electronic Tenant® Portal, Mobile Property app and sent via email and/or text/SMS. Users can set alert delivery preferences so they only get information they want, when and where they want it. Alerts can be pre-scheduled with a specific start and stop date/time and range from low to high urgency/severity. The application allows file downloads and the posting of links to any website – including additional information in the Electronic Tenant® Portal.
Timely & Effective Communication at your Finger Tips
- Desktop / Mobile / Email / Text – SMS
- Severity / Situational Priorities
- Pre-Program Date / Time Distribution
- Multi-Property / Portfolio Distribution
- Attachment Capable
- Emergency Notification
- Proactive Tenant Engagement
- Initiative Awareness / Advancement
- User-set Delivery Preferences
If you think this application is only for emergencies, think again! In a matter of minutes, you can set up and send an alert to one or all of your tenants regarding any type of communication, urgent and/or important. We asked our clients and these are just a few of the ways in which they use our tools to help them communicate better with their tenants.
The IA Application from ETS is a no brainer for every Commercial Property Manager in that it provides a low maintenance, highly effective, and seamless way for the busy property manager to disseminate critical messages across multiple platforms at the click of a button. Communications are organized, trackable and distributed in a timely and organized manner.
OTHER COMMON INSTANT ALERT USES FOR THE BUSY PROPERTY MANAGER
- Severe Weather
- Road Closures/ Traffic Issues
- Local or Social Events
- Maintenance Activity
- Energy Use Mitigation Tips
- Health / Hygiene / Wellness Information
- Preparedness Tips / Resources
- Retail / Restaurant Specials
- Fundraising / Charity Awareness (i.e. Breast Caner Walk)
- Sustainability / Conservation Tips
The Instant Alert application is a tool that provides a seamless and efficient distribution channel for urgent and important notices to all tenants preparing them for changing circumstances in and around the property.