We are pleased to announce Electronic Tenant® Solutions’ Training Thursdays schedule for Spring 2013! On every Thursday from 1:30 – 2:30 EST we will conduct an open training session covering a specific topic or application(s) that we offer. If you are in need of refresher training on a specific application or if you want to learn more about an application that we offer, you are welcome to participate!
Upcoming training sessions:
1) March 7th – Certificate of Insurance Application – Adding and Managing Certificates
2) March 14th – Leased Property – Using the Leasing Application and Leasing Portal to Lease Vacant Space
3) March 21st – Mobile Property Application Demo – One of Our Newest Applications!
4) March 28th – Using your Electronic Tenant® Portal and Applications to Promote Property Sustainability
5) April 4th – Preventative Maintenance Application Part 1 – Managing Equipment and Jobs
6) April 11th – Preventative Maintenance Application Part 2 – Managing Tasks
7) April 18th – Service Request & Preventative Maintenance Mobile Task Manager & Designee Management Assignments
8) April 25th – Getting the Most Out of Your Instant Alert Application – Application Use and Tenant Communication Ideas
Interested participants are requested to sign up in advance by sending an email to:
202-342-7090 Ext. 120
Space is limited to 15 people per session to ensure effective training. If for some reason you cannot participate in any of the application training dates listed above, but still need the training, let us know and we can arrange a private training session for a particular property, group of properties, or an individual.
We look forward to your participation and hope you find these training sessions beneficial for you and your staff!
ELECTRONIC TENANT® SOLUTIONS
Indispensable, Informative & Interactive Property Communications & Management Applications
Customer Service Department
1234 Thirty First St. NW
Washington, DC 20007
Customer Service: 202-342-7090, Ext. 101
Technical Support: support@ElectronicTenant.com