A Gathering of Green Initiatives Not to Be Missed
Electronic Tenant® Solutions’ team discusses how depth and breadth of building management software contributes to the greening of commercial real estate at Greenbuild, DC 2015.
Greenbuild is the premier event for sustainable building. Featuring three days of innovative speakers, unmatched networking opportunities, showcases, LEED workshops and tours of green buildings in Washington, DC, thousands of industry professionals gather to renew their commitment to the green movement. ETS was there!
Electronic Tenant® Solutions brought it’s A Team to connect with visitors on and educate industry professionals on how to most efficiently advance aspects of sustainability in their buildings – most notably identifying how to proactively engage tenants to drive GREEN initiatives.
A fast and furious three days of networking, helped our team spark some interest from new sectors like government agencies to universities. Trending topics from booth 3841 included…
- how energy cost mitigation tools can maximize NOI
- how the trend in actionable data demand from stakeholders is driving the need for proactive preventative maintenance
- how success in sustainability initiatives depends heavily on seamless and efficient communication and ENGAGEMENT with tenants
- how mobile technology integration is key to success in sustainable practices
- how a PM can create, engage, organize and communicate Sustainability Campaigns with Communication Applications
It was great to see TIAFF CREFF’s Nick Stolatis, Verdani Partner’s Daniele Horton, Charlotte Matthews, as well as the crew from US Builder’s Review – thanks for stopping by and joining the conversation.
Electronic Tenant Solutions would also like to thank all the sponsors, exhibitors, attendees, speakers, press, volunteers and vendors who helped make Greenbuild 2015 in Washington, D.C. a huge success. See you in 2016 in Los Angeles.