While superlative customer service is something we focus on every minute of everyday at Electronic Tenant® Solutions, we thought it important to recognize National Customer Service Week, October 6th through October 10th.
First, we are grateful to our dedicated Account Management and Training teams who, day in and day out, exceed the expectations of our clients and make life easier for innumerable property management teams.
Second, we thought of a good opportunity to highlight and emphasize all of the customer service resources that are available to our clients.
Did you know all of these resources are at your disposal?
– A Comprehensive Team: Clerical, project management, graphic design, programming, training and communications experts.
– 24/7/365 – Unlimited Support – We are here and at your disposal for any questions and support needs, large or small – 202.342.7090 Ext. 101, Support@ElectronicTenant.com, Edits@ElectronicTenant.com (for Electronic Tenant® Portal updates [link email addresses]
– Dedicated Representatives – Each and every property has a dedicated Account Manager who is intimately aware of our clients’ priorities, needs and challenges.
– Video Tutorials & Training – Learn about every aspect of application functionality in concise, easy-to-understand videos. Learn on demand as your schedule allows.
– In-Depth Online Help Center – This rich, Maintenance Center [link words], resource is a comprehensive hub for frequently asked questions, help documents, video tutorials, as well as tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Electronic Tenant® Solutions’ applications.
– Email, Web Conference & Telephone Support – Contact our customer support team as best suits your preferences. We are happy to chat, respond to email and/or use the latest technology to share computer screens so we can see what your seeing.
– Detailed “How To” Documents – Web-based or downloadable PDF’s, our help documents are thoroughly searchable providing immediate guidance on how to get the most out of an application.
– Regular Web Learning Sessions – We offer regular web learning sessions addressing specific application functionality, best practices and tips and tricks for getting the most out of our applications and services. Training Schedule [link words]
– Private Web Learning Sessions – Private web learning sessions offer entire property teams the opportunity to learn collectively with their colleagues. Whether engineers, tenant service coordinators, property admins or senior property management personnel, these sessions allow us to understand specific property / portfolio objectives, workflow process, procedures and needs so we can tailor our apps and services for optimal value.
– Scheduled In-Person Training – We love to visit our clients in person. If you feel having ETS account management folks on-site as the best way to learn, we would be happy to pay your property a visit for comprehensive on-site training.