Social Media Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
Reward of the gift card will be at the sole discretion of Electronic Tenant® Solutions based on, but not limited to, following us on one of our social media outlets.
Recipient agrees that participation is at their sole discretion and that participants are solely responsible for their own compliance with their company / employer policies as it relates to participation in social media and receipt of gifts, rewards and / or potential winnings.
An individual may register up to four (4) times; once in each social media outlet (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and / or subscribe to our blog). Multiple registrations for a single individual, under aliases, in the aforesaid social media outlets is grounds for disqualification.
One gift card will be issued each quarter, at the sole discretion of Electronic Tenant® Solutions, to a registered follower within the commercial real estate industry. Potential winner may be required to qualify employment within the commercial real estate industry. Determination of validity will be solely at the discretion of Electronic Tenant® Solutions.
The quarterly social media giveaway will be in place for a limited period of time. Electronic Tenant® Solutions may choose to end the program at any time and may do so without written notice.
Referral Reward Promotion Terms & Conditions:
• Reward of Mobile Property is for one year will be at the sole discretion of Electronic Tenant® Solutions.
• To earn the reward the referrer property must already license and have an operational Electronic Tenant® Handbook.
• An individual may submit as many referrals as he / she chooses, however, referrers may be limited to a single, one year Mobile Property Deployment. Exceptions may be made at the sole discretion of Electronic Tenant® Solutions.
• No credits will be given for existing or renewing applications or license fees.
• The property (Licensee) will be required to complete an Application Addition Form and Mobile Property use will be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the propertyʼs original License Agreement. After one year of use the property may continue to use tMobile Property but will be billed for its use at the prevailing rate.
• To earn the Mobile Property deployment reward, the referred property must deliver a fully-executed Electronic Tenant® Solutions License that includes the licensing of a Comprehensive Electronic Tenant® Handbook, no later than December 20, 2012.
• The Referral – Reward Program will be in place for a limited period of time. Electronic Tenant® Solutions may choose to end the program at anytime and may do so without written notice. Any referral initiated prior to termination of the Referral – Reward Program that leads to a colleagueʼs property licensing of a Comprehensive Electronic Tenant® Handbook will remain eligible for the reward.