Has this ever happened to you?
When creating a work order ticket on behalf of a tenant, are there tenant contacts that appear under the ‘Choose Tenant’ drop-down list who have NOT been set up to submit Work Order / Service Requests?
Fear not! Our dedicated Support Staff, who work tirelessly to identify and correct issues like these, has the solution for you!
Now, when Property Management creates a work order ticket on behalf of a tenant, only tenants who have been authorized and associated with the Service & Maintenance Request application will be available in the drop down menu!
Those tenants who are not associated with the Service & Maintenance Request application will no longer be available. This will help keep a streamlined list and not allow work order tickets to be inadvertently created for a tenant who should not be associated with the Service & Maintenance Request application!
Can’t find the tenant you’re looking for?
It’s possible that this tenant was never authorized or associated with the Service & Maintenance Request Application!
If you are trying to create a work order ticket on behalf of a tenant and you can no longer find them in the drop down list, you will need to associate them with the application. Here is how to do so:
- Once in the Maintenance Center select Property Contact Management from the site navigation bar to the left
- Select the building the tenant is associated with
- Find the tenant’s account and select the green “Edit” button
- Once in the tenant’s account scroll down to the “Tenant Admin Center Preferences” section
- Make sure there is a username and password and that “Allow user to post service requests?” is turned to ‘yes’
- Scroll to the bottom and select the ‘Edit’ button to save changes
- Now the tenant will appear in the Service & Maintenance Request application and will be available when creating a work order ticket on their behalf
Please contact Customer Service with any questions, comments or concerns about this update, or any related matters, at firstname.lastname@example.org!