As part of our ongoing efforts to improve your experience with Electronic Tenant® Solutions and related applications, our dedicated Customer Service Department has more valuable insight to offer you, in the form of their ‘Customer Service Tip of the Week’:
Are you having trouble logging into the Maintenance Center?
Try taking the following action on your computer:
- Open your Internet browser
- Select Tools from your toolbar menu
- Select Internet Options
- Under the Temporary Internet Options, select Settings
- Under ‘Check for versions of stored pages,’ change the setting to ‘Every Visit to the Page’
- Select ‘Delete Temporary Internet Files’ (this will delete browsing history, etc.)
Other helpful hints:
Make sure to type in the Maintenance Center web address (www.tenanthandbooks.com/maintenance) rather than using a Favorites or Bookmark to access the site.
Logging in and logging out of the Maintenance Center each day will help to avoid issues like this in the future!